Sedona Triple Chandelier
The Sedona Triple chandelier perhaps is best described as a deconstructed modern chandelier, where four glass orbs are each suspended from the sleek branchlike central hub via contrasting textured cloth covered cords to make a distinctly alluring visual statement. While each transparent clear or transparent smoke glass orb is perfectly spherical and smooth on the exterior surface, the interior surface features gradually thickening bands of glass which are artfully crafted by talented artisans to add alluring visual interest and dimension to your space. Whether you select the single, double or triple chandelier, you are sure to find a option perfect for your kitchen island lighting, dining room lighting or living room lighting application. Its two fully dimmable vintage tubular style LED lamping options are not only energy efficient, but also allow you to customize these pendant lights to your desired ambiance.
- Add a touch of elegant contemporary style to any space with this beautiful collection of chandeliers
- Complementary pendant lights and wall sconce light also available
- Fully dimmable LED lamping options to create the desired ambiance
- As each piece is artisan made, slight variations are an inherent part of this hand-blown glass fixture
- Protected by a 1-year warranty,
LED includes (12) 3.5 watt, 3600 delivered lumens 2700K, medium base LED vintage radio lamp. Fixture provided with five feet of variable rigid stems (includes four 12" stems & two 6" stems). Ships with 9 inches of field-cuttable black cloth cord. Dimmable with most LED compatible ELV and TRIAC dimmers.